June 19, 2017 at 11:19 am #14317AnonymousInactive
Our Eco Crew!
-Setup and maintaining the Garbage and Recycling System
-Checking in with Campsites and Educating Guests on Green practices and how to bring less waste next year!
– Following the Leave no Trace Mantra
– Checking on water levels at all outlets
– Refilling Coolers as Needed
– Taking Empty bottles to the Safe spot (for every bottle that goes missing it costs FF $10)
– Helping to Maintain safe and clean fires
– Helping to clear the forest of dead wood to burn
– Light Cleaning and general site maintenance during festival
– Light Cleaning of Port-a-Potties
– Light cleaning of Sink and Shower areas
– Helping out where needed (There is a duty board at the info booth with surprise tasks that need to be done)
– Participate in take down and clean up activities
– Maintaining cleaning logs during every shift
Lead: Scott BakerJuly 12, 2017 at 10:54 am #15119ScottMember
Hello Green Team !!
My name is Scott and I’ll be your team lead for this season in the Forest 🙂 I can’t wait to meet and hang out with all of you in a couple weeks! I’m getting thing moving here with inventory lists and scheduling right now and I need a couple things from you all. If you could take just a couple minutes to send me an email as soon as you get a chance, that would be greatly appreciated. My email is ScottTDBaker91@gmail.com I just need to know when everyone is available! Which day you would be arriving and which day you are leaving. Also, if you have a preference of AM or PM shifts!
I started my FF career last year on the Green Team and I loved it so much that I had to come back and do it all again ! Let’s work together to make our jobs easier and have the best experience ever !
ScottJune 26, 2018 at 1:51 pm #20717LadySarahMcAdamMember
Could all members of the Green Team (aka Sustainability and Waste Management) please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org ? I have emailed each of you but have not received a response from most.
Thank you team, it’s going to be a really fun year! 😀
SarahJuly 19, 2018 at 1:05 am #20887LadySarahMcAdamMember
We all pumped for the fest? Anyone have any questions we can clear up now and make for an easier, more fun time for your volunteering shifts or those times in between shifts where you have almost as much fun partying? Anyone need links to recommended camping lists, rideshare groups, anything at all? 🙂
Let’s green this forest!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.